Thursday 25 June 2015

A better day.

So yesterday was pretty bad, I am sure you know if you read my previous post, but today has been a little better. The brain fog has been minimal and if you know me you will know that this is one of, if not the worst symptom for me, I have however felt quite tired and had to resort to a nap midday, but this is OK as my partner kept the little one entertained while I went back to bed ( for half an hour ). Doing this helps me to re-energise my batteries and although isn't a cure, it certainly helps !
The weather was nice today too so the day has been spent sat in the garden enjoying some natural vitamin D and as you may be aware this is recommended for CFS & ME sufferers, plus we get a tan ha ;).
My legs have ached today which is was an unpleasant return as they haven't hurt since my little accident last week which had me ending up in A&E, You see I tried to jump over the garden fence, foolish I know, but it was on one of my 'better' days. Anyhow, the garden fence is spiked and as I was stood on top of it I slipped, the spike went into the back of my leg and there was a hole, blood, blue lights and stitches. I have pictures but they may be a bit graphic for this blog. As you can imagine it was very painful but strangely enough all I cared about was if it was going to agitate my ME!

All in all a good day today here hopes for more of the same tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment