Saturday 27 June 2015

Its the weekend !

What a scorcher ! Well in the UK anyway, it must of hit the heady heights of 21 C here in the North East, which trust me is high for this region. Today has mostly been spent in the garden enjoying this blistering heat but I did manage to take the tribe out to get an ice-cream from Redcar sea front, blueberry chewing gum flavour it was an experience, the kids loved them and our youngest managed to get it everywhere she looked like she had been bathing in the stuff ! I think I would of enjoyed a lemon-top more but you gotta try these new things now and again.
The ME/CFS has been reduced to tiredness/dizziness and nausea these last couple of days, although not great it has been a little better and manageble. My partner is still doing everything and I am still feeling like I should be doing more but she understands ( luckily ) and I honestly dont know what I would do without her !
I read an interesting article on the ME Association Facebook page about Emily Sheffield, younger sister of Samantha Cameron, whom claims she had ME for a year and managed to 'heal' herself by taking a dip in freezing cold waters of the coast of County Galway. I would like to know how she even had the energy to go into the sea and how she managed to get back out. I personally think that this was a load of rubbish and yet again doesnt help in the fight for recognition toward this horrible illness. Here is a link to said article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3141161/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-stricken-year-says-Sam-Cam-s-sister.html please have a read and let me know what you think !

No comments:

Post a Comment